Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Are You Looking For Banjo Lessons

The first time I had a banjo lesson it was a mess. In retrospect it wasnt actually my very 1st banjo lesson. The truth is that I have been participating with online banjo lessons and truly thought I knew how to play. At the time I was a teen eager to learn. So I started digging around on the world wide web.

There was an internet site with a man strumming which you could actually get this file, and musical tabs which allowed you to follow along with the music. I had my very 1st banjo lesson online a few months back, and even though I slacked a bit, learning those couple of banjo songs still kept me interested, and even though I ended up ignoring the majority of the others, I actually thought I was making progress.

When I first actually took my 1st banjo lesson it was a huge upset for me. I entered the music room and try to brag how good I was. Here is a great music site http://www.mywebrelease.com. My instructor stared at me and I immediately stumbled on my first fretting of a chord. The banjo is my very first musical instrument and certainly the first time I played in front of a one man audience. I have great public speaking skills, so I am baffled why it was nearly impossible to play in front of one music instructor. The overall process of playing in front of him should be a breeze, correct? Absolutely not! It was awful.

It is truly a mystery how I will be able to learn anything at my banjo lessons if I struggle to play in front of my instructor. My instructor does make time for me, and on top of that he is a superior banjo player. He did show me some stretching techniques which I will apply before my next banjo lesson, and it was a huge stepping stone for me. To add more to that I love how much I learn just from our one on one experience where I get to observe him play. But reality sits in, will my banjo playing skills sound at all any better at my next banjo lesson.

If I continue to fumble my playing when he is around, how will my instructor be able to tell if I am getting any better. To look at it even deeper, how will he know I am trying to learn what he taught me from the last lesson. It will be nearly impossible to gain advice if I cant strum a chord while he is in the room. So what I decided to do was record myself playing the banjo so he can truly listen to me. From the start, it might be difficult to strum, understanding that I am recording the music so I can show my instructor at my next banjo lesson, but in the long run it will become a breeze.

Dylan Mccabe enjoys working with the following internet sites: http://www.myartportal.com http://www.photographyforfun.comBenetta Blog47462
Aurie Blog89741

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Besucherza sexsearch